Ah, so you want to see if I’m qualified?
Good. I am a “Jane of All Trades” (And Master of Many).
Keyhole Software is where I call my home full time. I also assist other local small businesses with marketing strategy, branding, and social media initiatives as a consultant. Check out a snapshot of some of my work in my portfolio.
These tactics are used to expand Keyhole’s online presence and interaction with IT community, including both current and prospective clients, as well as potential team members. Formalizing web design and development skills, especially for the WordPress and Github Pages platforms.
(Tools: Canva, Facebook, Gimp, Google [AdWords, Analytics, Apps for Business, Google+, Webmaster Tools], HootSuite, LinkedIn, MailChimp, Twitter, Tweetdeck, WordPress, YouTube.)
With a focus on company culture, I seek those with superb software development abilities, positive personality, and a value-added consulting attitude (i.e. not just a talented person in a seat, but a valued member of our technical team with an eager attitude for learning).
We approach hiring differently than most in the industry, making “recruiting” a challenging, strategic, and people-oriented process.
– Implemented and customized a new look and feel WordPress theme for the website, with an emphasis on readability, search engine optimization, and mobile browsing.
– Assisted the practice in server configuration, setup of branded email addresses, logo customization, and marketing strategy analysis.
– Analysis and critique of courseware to best optimize sales.
– Analysis and redirection of the company’s social media presence.
– Copy editing and marketing of blog posts, white papers, and resources.
– Implemented a WordPress instance with responsive design principles.
– Content creation of nearly all of the words and images included on the new website to describe the business services, recommendations, and company details.
– Provided instruction to the clients to allow to make changes to the design, content, and professional blog as needed via an extensive wiki document.
– Implemented a WordPress CMS to allow for easy customization for the client.
– Implemented a responsive WordPress theme with a more modern, professional branding “feel.”
– Provided instruction (on an ongoing basis) to the client to allow him to make changes to the design, content, and professional blog as needed.
Maintained an up-to-date record of all employee insurance and personnel/HR paperwork, ensuring that the clinic kept to state and federal guidelines.
I focused on the segment “Different Voices, Same Technology,” which highlighted how the differently-abled can utilize newer technologies (like iPads, apps, and social media) as educational and social tools, as well as communication tools to bridge the gap to other segments of the population (non-verbal, autistic, etc.).